Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hair | Build-Up Remover

Okay girls listen up! For those of you who use hair gel or mouse or another hair product this recipe is definitely one you want knowledge of! You will mix up this mixture and work it into your scalp to remove product build up and give your hair a great sense of feeling clean. I suggest using this about once a week, but it can be used daily with no bad effects.

Recipe
2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
1 Tablespoon of your conditioner.

Mix these two ingredients up in a small cup or bowl. Take to the shower with you. Once you have washed your hair with your shampoo (if you use shampoo) then apply this directly to your scalp and scrub in.

~Notes: The length of your hair does not matter because this recipe is only for your scalp. Also, you do not want to make a bunch of this up at once seeing as the sugar will dissolve into the conditioner and be useless after it sits for more than a day (or two).

~Curly Hair: In the book Curly Girl by Lorraine Massey she suggests using this mix as a cleaner for your scalp in place of shampoo since it is less harsh on your curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.