Monday, June 25, 2012

Autry's Ranch Potato Salad

My man, who is from Mississippi, told me how to make this amazing potato salad one night when we were talking on the phone (he lived in MS and I lived in Oklahoma at the time). His family was always asking him to fix this up to serve with dinner so I thought it must be good. Also, I can't eat eggs which means I never ate regular potato salad because it had mayonise in it which I am allergic to. I am very glad to have this recipe to make up when we have barbecue dinners.


Ingredients
6-8 potatoes peeled, chopped, cooked, and drained
3-5 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup of chopped green onions
4 tablespoons of butter
3-5 cups of Ranch dressing

Directions
1. In a large bowl put the potatoes, bacon bits and green onions.
2. Add in butter and stir until it is spread around.
3. Add in ranch and stir until completely mixed together.
4. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.

Note
~This is a great side to a barbecue dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.