Friday, August 31, 2012

Blogging Problems

For some funky reason my Internet Explorer was not letting me write posts for any of my blogs the last few days. I sent feedback to Google but got nothing. Today would've been the 5th day but I remembered that when my Pandora stations quit working on Explorer I pulled it up on Google Chrome and it worked fine...thus I am back in the Blogging world! Thank you Jesus! I was about to go crazy.

I hate Chrome, but if I can blog I guess I will just have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.