Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life Goals - 50 Things I'll Probably Never Do

This is the list of things I'd love to do, but for one reason or another they probably wont happen. Or they are things that I used to want to do, but not anymore.

All photo's are from Perfect Bucket List via Tumblr, but I found most of them on Pinterest. They just linked back to Tumblr.

Travel



1. Eat pizza in Italy. The one place I'd really want to go is Italy. And yes, I'd have to try pizza there!


2. Float in the Dead Sea. I've always heard about this, but I don't even know if it's possible.


3. Go to Brazil. I mostly want to go to Rio. I would love to see Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro.


4. Go to Greece. I would love to visit Athens and see The Acropolis. I would also love to visit the Isle of Crete.


5. Go to Italy. The first place I want to visit out of the U.S.


6. Go to London. Another place I would love to go.


7. Go to Rome. In Italy. The first place I want to visit.


8. Go to Times Square in New York. Not a fan of New York. I want to see the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero...that's about it.


9. Kiss under the Eiffle Tower. The second place I've wanted to visit.


10. See Stonehenge. I've always thought this was interesting. I'd love to see it in person one day.


11. See the Great Pyramids. I think this would be really cool.


12. See the Iguazu Falls. Located in Brazil.


13. See the Northern Lights. I think that would be amazing!


14. See the Roman Colosseum. Located in Rome, Italy.


15. See the Sydney Opera House. I don't necessarily wan't to go in it, but I'd love to see it!


16. Set food on all 7 continents. A neat goal, but probably not happening for me.


17. Visit a castle. I'd love to see the Rock of Cashel in Ireland.


18. Visit Australia. My cousin lived there for awhile and it sounded so beautiful!


19. Visit Buckingham Palace. Because that would be so cool!


20. Visit Crete. Yes please!


21. Visit every major U.S. landmark. Mostly I want to see the Statue of Liberty and the Arch. I've seen the Arch lots of times, so I really just have one left.


22. Visit Ireland. Even though my cousin lives there, I doubt I will ever be able visit.


23. Visit Jamaica. Another place I think is beautiful.


24. Visit Japan. Because it is beautiful.


25. Visit Niagara Falls.


26. Visit Paris. If I could only visit five places in the world, this would be number two!


27. Visit the Great Wall of China. That would be awesome!


28. Visit the Louvre.


29. Visit the Walk of Fame. This really isn't a goal for me anymore.

Very Unlikey That I'll Do These



30. Become a professional gift wrapper. One of my dream jobs. I wrap gifts pretty good. :) I just won't be doing it professionally.

 
31. Die with no regrets. I don't think this is really a goal a person can have.
 



32. Get kissed under a waterfall. No thank you. I don't want all that water pounding down on my head anymore.


33. Go on a carnival date. I used to think this would be fun, but now there's not much at a carnival that I'd actually want to do.


34. Go on a no-budget shopping spree in Victoria's Secret. A girl can still dream though!


35. Go to the Olympics. Though I would love to experience it, I wouldn't want to be around all of those people.


36. Have a fall wedding. I always wanted to get married in October. Now it's looking more like December or January.


37. Jump in a pool fully clothed. Never done this, and now I don't think I even want to lol.


38. Kiss underwater. I don't even like being under water so I doubt this will happen.


39. Learn fluent French. I love French! This was the fourth language I attempted to learn, and failed...multiple times.


40. Learn fluent Italian. The third language I tried to learn.


41. Let go of 100 balloons at one time. I loved this idea at first, but then decided against it. One balloon was enough for me.


42. Move to Florida. A goal I've had since high school. I'd love to visit again, but I'm happy living where I am now.

 
43. Own a beach house. There aren't beaches here...


44. Own a grand piano. I actually wanted a Baby grand, but I don't even know where I'd put it.


45. Own a pair of Uggs. Yeah...unless I find them at a thrift store or someone gives me a pair then I won't ever own these! Haha.


46. Read 365 books in a year. Yeah right! I couldn't even finish 50 books in a year.


47. Ride in a helicopter. I came very close to doing this once. I didn't have the money for the ride though. Now I don't think I wan't to ride in a helicopter. I think it would freak me out.


48. Swim in the Pacific Ocean. I'll probably see this ocean, but I doubt I'll swim in it.


49. Try every Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. I'm actually allergic to a lot of the ingredients so...this won't happen. It was a good idea though!


50. Watch fireworks from inside a plane. I almost never ride in an airplane so this probably won't happen even though I think it would be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.