Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oatmeal Apple Pancakes

This recipe is almost the same as the Oatmeal Pancakes, but there are a few changes. This recipe is amazing and delicious!


Makes 24 pancakes.

Ingredients
2 cups oats (I used quick oats, but you could also use rolled oats)
3 cups white flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 cup powdered milk
4 cups water
2 eggs OR 4 Tablespoons egg replacer with 1/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 Tablespoons applesauce (or Apple Butter!)
4 medium-small apples, sliced thin

Directions
1. In a large bowl mix together oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, and powdered milk.
2. Add in water, eggs, vanilla, and applesauce.
3. Add in apple slices. Mix everything together really well.
4. Cook on a griddle or in a skillet.

Other Apple Recipes: Apple Breakfast Cake, "Baked" Apple Oatmeal, Grandma Karon's Apple Pie, Crockpot Apple Butter, Fried Apples, Apple Pecan Spice Bread, Apple Oatmeal Spice Drop Cookies, Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Cake, Apple Raisin Bran Muffins, Cinnamon Apple Swirl Bread, Apple Oatmeal Pancakes, Healthy Applesauce Muffins, Apple Pecan Cake, Healthy Crockpot Applesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.