Monday, September 10, 2012

Pinterest Downsizing

Follow Me on Pinterest

Because I am trying to be more organized I have been going through every single thing I own/do/etc. One of those would be my Pinterest account. Lately I have been going throuh all of the thousands of Pin's I have saved since the day I got my account and deleting things I know I won't be needing/using now or ever. My goal is to get my Board count down to 50 total. Right now it sits at 147. I made a list of all the boards I do use (recipes, quilt ideas, craft projects, diy clothes, etc) so that they will be in the 50 boards. This project will probably take me several months to complete, but it will eventually be done. In the meantime, grab whatever pins I have that you are interested in because it may be deleted here very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Never thought of deleting pins! I like to g back and see what I was thinking or inspired by, even if it's only a passing moment!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol well I had to delete because I kept loosing the pins I really wanted so when I needed them I couldn't find them.

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.