Sunday, October 21, 2012

Apostolic Links Update #3

You may have (or not) noticed that I've changed the title of this post...there is a great reason for this... I have added a few more options to the Apostolic Pentecostal link up page!!! Now, not only can you link up your AP blog, but you can link up your Pinterest account or Youtube account (youtube is if you are sharing things which directly relate to AP such as sermons, music, hairstyling videos/tips, etc.) I am SO excited to get these two new links up and going and can't wait for them to take off! I've really been searching hard for blogs to invite to the link up and in the process I've found a TON of Pinterest accounts and a good many Youtube accounts which I hope will be linking up soon!

The newest links on the blog link up...


The Miscellaneous Files.
This blog really is full of Miscellaneous, wonderful things!
Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk.
A great blog for Mommy's written by Julie who has one adorable little boy.
Mommy Hobbies.
A blog written and directed by Misha who also contributes at MoMoMod.
 
From Sarah's Camera.
A blog by Sarah where she shares her photography and thoughts on life.
 
Everyday To Us.
A blog by Cindy which is mostly about photography but also about life and ministry.
 
The Pentecostal Lookbook.
A blog about modest and fun style ideas.
 

It's a Wonderful Life.
Written by Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.