Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Have Such A Sweet Man!

The note that was on the front door when I got home after a long day of shopping with mom and the sisters and brother.

The other day I went out shopping with my mom and was gone from 9 in the morning until 5 in the evening. It was such a long day! I was so glad to get back home and be in comfortable clothes, and out of my shoes! When I got home I was busy bringing things inside and putting them down on the couch so I missed the note on the door...but I saw it when I went to close the front door. That's when I remembered Autry calling mom to tell her about something and he had mentioned that he had a surprise for me!


My surprise! A Caramel Mocha Frappuccino!! It was SO yummy!

 
I have actually reused this cup a few times (washing it of course!) and love reading that little message each time I take a sip!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.