Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Goals

Well, I got this list put together sooner than I expected! It really wasn't hard since some of this is leftover from last month...and since I've been going through all my pins I've found a lot of things I want to do for my future home! I'm really looking forward to those crafts! I'll post tutorials for the ones I really like too.

For Me
~Try 5 things off of my DIY Beauty Pinterest board.
~Get down to 75 Pinterest boards (currently at 122).
~Start a crochet rug. Get as much done on it as I can.
~Make shower curtain.
~Make mason jar soap dispensers.
~Make napkin rings.
~Make dry erase calendar.
~Make kitchen decor from frames and random silverware.
~Make puzzle fridge magnets.
~Remove the print from all my recycled containers.
~Finish up refashions leftover from September. (Shown in this post.)
~Do 4 copycat outfit posts. (Pinterest: Outfit Inspiration.)
~Get out all my fall/winter clothes. Wash, dry, hang in closet.
~Get Allie's pics edited.
~Take Val's pics.
~Make body wash.
~Make coasters...or at least figure out which one I want to make, there are so many I like!
~Put together a Christmas list of people I need to make gifts for and then figure out what I want to make for them.

I think that's enough for now! :) I know that by the end of this month there will probably be 15 more things on that list, but that's just how it goes for me. I have my work cut out for me in the crafting department that much is for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    This is a great tip, I did not know how to do this.

    Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

    Mel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.