Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Verse A Day October Challenge | Day 3: This Happened Today

(photo via Fat Mum Slim)

Man, how to find a verse for a title like this... well, today I've been in a lot of pain and hurting badly. Bad migraine, I didn't sleep well last night so I had a very hard time waking up this morning/afternoon, and then I was very nauseated and basically just plain miserable. I am very glad that I was finally able to get a hold of my nurse! She has been able to call in a prescription for me to start taking in place of my old one. The plan was to replace it once I had the last new medicine in my system. The last new medicine was to help control my depression anxiety (all of this is from my car wreck by the way!) and the new medicine is to replace the Naproxen I was taking to help prevent migraines...and it needed to be changed out since I've been on it two years and you can only be on it three at tops (something with internal organs having problems if you're on it too long). Anyway, it has been a long and rough day so I then knew what my verse would be...

Psalm 34:19 KJV: "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."

Thank you Jesus!

I am so grateful for my faith and for the opportunity I have to believe in Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. Thank goodness we have a God who delivers us. :)

    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.