Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Keepsake Box | Sweet 16 Corsage

This corsage has 16 sugar cubes on it! One of my favorite things about it!

When I turned 16 my mama pulled out this lovely corsage from when she was 16 for me to wear on that special day...that was over five years ago now, but I still remember the proud feeling of having something that belonged to her when she was that age too! I also remember taking this up to a flower shop to have a similar one made for a best friend of mine for her 16th birthday. :) I'm sure when the time comes I will pull this out for my daughter to wear on her birthday and then add to her own box of keepsakes.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely keepsake to hand down thru the generations! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandparents gave me a corsage for my 16th birthday, and it had sugar cubes on it too. :)

    Niki
    nikis-notebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.