Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Button Swap With Tami @ The Things We Find Inside


Hello everyone! I'd LOVE for you to meet one of my blogging friends Tami Marie! She is truly a sweet lady & I have enjoyed her blog greatly over the past few months!


You may recognize her from the GFC Blog Hop which she hosts & runs each Monday for all bloggers to link up and connect with each other and gain new followers! I absolutely LOVE this blog hop and have found so many great blogs by participating in it!

Thank you Tami for this button swap opportunity!!!

Find Tami @ The Following Places

The Things We Find Inside
Facebook for The Things We Find Inside
Pinterest
Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Love Tami's blog. Thank you for sharing!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love her blog too!! :)

      Yes I'm going to link up now! :) Thanks for the reminder! :) :)

      Helen

      Delete
  2. She has such beautiful dark hair :) Your blog is super cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! She is really beautiful! She's from the Caribbean so she has those lovely skin color/hair colors!

      Thank you!! :) I appreciate you're lovely comment!

      Helen

      Delete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.