Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Official Wedding Dress


More wedding details to share with you!
I have a new dress!!!
 

This is the official wedding dress! I am in love with it and it fits me like a glove! I only need to fix a few small things to the front and back before the wedding but it's much less stressful than trying to make my own dress that is FOR SURE! A friend found this wedding dress at a thrift store...it was only $40! I am so glad! It was a wonderful find! Check out the official Wedding Blog for more wedding related details!

This Post Was Shared!

7 comments:

  1. I love the bow detail on the back. So... have you thought about creating your garter yet???? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too!! Actually yes and no...I've thought about it, but haven't actually done anything towards making it yet. Here's the idea I have:

      http://pinterest.com/pin/143200463123498554/

      Helen

      Delete
  2. You will be such a stunning bride! Congratulations on finding a dress! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely beautiful!! So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is absolutely stunning! How exciting! I remember when I found THE dress. It was so exciting. How wonderful that it fits you like a glove and you only have to do a few things. Good for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.