Saturday, January 5, 2013

Things I Heart | The Beautiful Sky


There is such a range of photos which cover the beautiful sky we live under! I have never see the same sunset twice... I also love skies with random bits of a cloud thrown about and landing here and there... I love photos of sunsets, sunrise, clouds, storms...I love them all!

All photos found via Pinterest;
original links listed below each photo!


Sunrise in Texas!
(photo via Pinterest)
Sunrise in a cornfield.
(photo via Pinterest)
Capers Island Sunset Isle of Palms, SC.
(photo via Pinterest)
(photo via Pinterest)
(photo via Pinterest)
(photo via 500px)
(photo via Pinterest)
(photo via Panoramio)
A July Night.
(photo via 500px)
(photo via Imgfave)
(photo via The Trendophile on Tumblr)


1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures! The sky and all of it's gorgeous colors always bring me such peace. God is so amazing. Thanks for sharing these photos.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.