Sunday, February 10, 2013

Guest Post | Rebcca @ Let Them Eat Cake!

 
and today I'm sharing my tutorial on how to make
 
 
This was my first time making these but I knew they wouldn't be hard at all. They seemed so simple and I was right. So I decided to share with you how I went about doing these. They turned out not too shabby for my first attempt.
 
 
~Pack of onesies {I used only four}
Small cupcake box
~Cupcake baking cups
~Small fake flowers
~fabric tote as a gift bag
~hang tag
~clear tape
~choice of ribbon {as you see, I had a ton to use}
 
 
 
So the end result I was very happy with. And it was super easy, inexpensive, fun, creative, and not to mention a hit at the shower! Everyone loved them. Which I was happy about that my gift was the talk of the party :) I can't wait to do more of these!
 

BLOG  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN  |  PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. Love your onsie cupcakes!! They are so creative!!!

    Take care,
    Nonny
    www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.