Thursday, April 18, 2013

Our 1st Easter


Okay so let me first start by saying that Our first Easter together was not quite what I had expected...but it was still great! You see, we had a big miss-communication {that never happens to anyone, right?} and he ended up working a double shift and was only able to come home on his breaks...but it was still a fun day! The neighbors came over and some friends of ours came by and we ate food, played Balderdash and had sweet tea! I have to say that my first party in our new home went great! I can't wait for the next holiday or occasion to celebrate!

The Menu
Croissant Rolls
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
Great Mary's Green Beans
Carrot Cake
Deviled Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.