Saturday, July 20, 2013

Things I Heart | Fields of Flowers


It has been awhile since I shared a Things I Heart post so I thought I'd switch things up and share one with you today instead of the recent usual This Is Me post. If you missed the previous T.I.M. you can always find them here!

Who doesn't love flowers? I know I love them! Hubby & I will be driving down the road and I'll see wild flowers growing in the grass...I always say, "look, aren't they pretty?". They are! I love flowers!! Here are a few photos of fields of flowers that I'd like to share with you today. Enjoy!

Wildflowers next to a hay field.
{photo via Pinterest}

Suflower Fields in Andalucia, Spain.
{photo via Pixalo}

Flowers In A Storm.
{photo via Flickr}

Lavender Fields in Sault, Provence, France.
{photo via Pinterest}

Roadside wildflowers. Bluebonnets, Indian Blankets, Black-Eyed Susan's.
{photo via Pinterest}

Summer wildflowers.
{photo via Express Photos}

Love the different color pink's here!
{photo via Pinterest}

Roadside wildflowers.
{photo via Pinterest}

Roadside Wildflowers near Center City, Texas on U.S. Highway 84.
{photo via Pintereset}

Indian Paintbrush & Iupine.
{photo via CutterLight}

Spring Wildflowers at the Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge, Oklahoma.
{photo via Pinterest}

What flowers are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.