Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Our First Christmas

36 weeks & 4 days.

Christmas this year wasn't our first time to celebrate it together, but it is our first Christmas together since we got married. The weekend before Christmas we had planned to do a photo shoot with my big prego belly. This was something I wanted to do for quite some time, but never really figured out when we were going to do it. Because it rained all day Saturday we weren't able to do photos of hubby & I together, but I still got a few photos inside of me & my baby belly.

Our first Christmas together in person!

Last year was our first Christmas together and we had just gotten engaged earlier that month (December 6, 2012). Autry proposed to me just before we watched the Park Hills Christmas Parade pass by. We had hoped to go to that parade again this year, but had to settle for one a little closer to home.

In case you don't already know,
that hang signal is "I love you" in sign language.

The year before that we celebrated Christmas in different states: he was in Mississippi and I was in Oklahoma. I made him a grey crochet hat (which he still has & wears) and cookies and I printed off the above picture and mailed it all to him!

I’m so glad that we are able to be together today and I’m excited that next year we’ll have Little Man to celebrate with us too!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG look at that belly! How exciting! Y'all are such a cute couple, too. Merry Christmas, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.