Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Exercise Week 3

I have to admit that I am getting lazy with exercising. This tends to happen to me. No matter how great I start out all that enthusiasm fades away and then it's just plain boring. I know that getting in shape is something I really want, but on the other hand I just don't want to do the work to get there. Not much exciting to report this week other than I am beginning to notice a slight difference in the appearance of my calves since starting the squats challenge last week.

Wednesday April 9th: nothing.
Thursday April 10th: nothing.
Friday April 11th: 70 squats.
Saturday April 12th: 2 sets of 20 on ab lounge
Sunday April 13th: 75 squats, 2/20 ab lounge, 80 squats.
Monday April 14th: 90 squats.
Tuesday April 15th: nothing.
Wednesday April 16th: nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.