Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sister Style | Stripes & Grey

Stripes are SO much fun to wear! If you don't own clothing with stripes on them then I highly suggest you at least go and try on a some that do to see if you like the way they look on yourself! Stripes in the form of shirts, cardigans or tank tops are a great way to to step away from wearing all solid colors.

Striped Shirt: Max Rave.
Grey tank top: Arizona.
Denim skirt: Old Navy.
Sparkly Shoes: Faded Glory.



I just love the lace detail on the edge of the tank top my sister is wearing! I think that adds a little something extra to this outfit. This shirt is nice and thick so the grey underneath isn't as visible as it would be in a thinner shirt, but that's not really a bad thing! Many shirts these days are made too thin I think. The grey goes well with the sparkly shoes too:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment! I LOVE reading comments! {They also help me know what you are interested in reading on my blog!}

Comments on posts older than 14 days are moderated. Other comments may be removed if they are inappropriate or spam. I do read all comments but can't always respond to each one because I don't get online very often.

My email can be found on my 'about me' page if you would like to contact me or you have a question.